Lone Tree Veterinary Medical Center’s Online Store and Pharmacy
Shop our Online Store & Pharmacy for the easiest and fastest way to get your pet's medications, refills, food, supplements and other pet care products shipped directly to your home!
Every item is sourced directly from the manufacturer, so you never have to worry about counterfeit or expired products. You’ll also have access to weekly specials and discounts! Our strict quality control standards ensure that your products are shipped safely and under the appropriate protocols.
Orders placed through our online store get top priority over order requests through other sites, making your shopping experience with us the better choice!
Create your online shopping account today by following these easy steps!
- Go to our website lonetreevet.com
- Click on Online Store & Pharmacy in the purple tab bar
- Once in the store, select Login/Register in the upper right-hand corner.
- Enter the requested contact information and click on Create New Account.
- You’ll receive an email with a link to verify your email address. Click on the link to complete the registration process.
Selecting and purchasing your items:
- Check out the Featured Products on our homepage and the Promotions tab for specials.
- Use the Menu bar to search for products by species and product type.
- You can also use the Search bar to find products by keyword.
- Once you have your product, use the drop down menus to select the appropriate Strength/Size, Packaging and Quantity.
- Click on Add to Cart for a one-time purchase or choose AutoShip to schedule convenient regular deliveries. (Selecting AutoShip allows you to add the item to a new or existing AutoShip order.)
- When you’re ready to checkout, click on the Shopping Cart Icon in the upper right-hand corner, and you’ll be prompted to complete your order.
PLEASE NOTE: If the item you wish to purchase requires a prescription, you’ll see a note in red. Complete the purchase and we’ll be notified to authorize the prescription request and finish processing the order. Some prescription refills require a periodic blood test or an exam. We’ll contact you if this is needed or if we have any questions.